The Qutub Minar is amongst the gorgeous pieces of the Mughal Empire. It is an extremely fabulous and favorite place for the tourists. UNESCO has declared it as the heritage of the world’s site. Let’s discover more about the 10 lines on Qutub Minar in detail.
10 LINES ON QUTUB MINAR:
- Qutub Minar is one of the historical & cultural places of India.
- It was built during the time of the Mughal Empire.
- It is the tallest tower in Delhi, which is 73 meters.
- It is named after the great Islamic emperor who was Qutab-Ud-Din-Aibak.
- The tower consists of five storeys, and with a base of 14.3 diameters.
- There are beautiful carvings in Arabic and Nagari characters in Qutub Minar.
- The red sandstones and marbles were used in its construction.
- It has a set of spiral staircase that is 379.
- It was built on the victory of Muhammad Ghori over Rajputs.
- It is located in the Mehrauli area of New Delhi.
10 LINES ON QUTUB MINAR IN ENGLISH:
- The Qutub Minar is one of the historical monuments of India.
- It displays the culture of both Indo-Islamic.
- There is a green garden & Qutub Complex around the Qutub Minar.
- There happens a decorative lighting show every evening in Qutub Minar.
- It opens every day from 6:30 am to 6:30 pm.
- It attracts tons of tourists towards itself.
- It was damaged in 1369 due to some strikes of lightning.
- The destroyed or the damaged part was rebuilt by Tughlaq Shah.
- There are also some verses of the Holy Quran written on the walls on Qutub Minar.
- The Qutub Minar took almost 75 years to complete.
FEW LINES ON QUTUB MINAR:
- It was started by the great Qutub-Ud-Din-Aibak & finished by Iltutmish.
- The festival of Qutub Minar is celebrated every year in November & December.
- It has a major reconstruction in 1505, as it was seriously damaged due to earthquakes.
- UNESCO has listed the Qutub Minar in the sites of world heritage.
- It has a spiral staircase of 379 stars.
- The Qutub Minar is the most visited place in India.
- The red sandstones were used in the construction of the Qutub Minar.
- It shows the magnificent history of Indo-Islamic culture.
- It opens every day, and there is also a lightning show that happens in the evening.
- It is the best place for tourists.