There are many creatures on earth, not only humans, but also animals, birds, insects and other species all depend on earth to survive. Due to the environment, it became possible. The world also celebrates ‘World Environment Day’ together. Please read the following 10 lines on world environment day in detail.
10 Lines on World Environment Day 2021
- It is celebrated on the 5th of June every year.
- Since 1974, it’s been celebrated around the world.
- On this day we raise awareness to protect the environment.
- World environment day 2021 is about “Ecosystem Restoration”.
- This day is an opportunity for the world to come together on environmental issues.
- It describes the degrading environment’s effect on human lives.
- We learn about environmental degradation, and we are encouraged to take steps to preserve our environment.
- The environment is being destroyed by pollution, deforestation and decreased aquatic life, as well as global warming, overpopulation, etc.
- This day’s activities are filled with many camps, seminars and rallies, as well as morning processions.
- From 1974 onwards, the 5th of June became known as ‘World Environment Day’.
Environment Day 10 Lines in English
- Around the world, World Environment Day is celebrated.
- It is celebrated in more than 140 countries.
- Environmental protection and conservation are celebrated on this day.
- On 5 June, World Environment Day is celebrated every year.
- 1972 was the year the United Nations declared its day.
- First held on 5 June 1974, Environment Day has been happening since then.
- Schools, colleges, government, and non-government organizations plant saplings on this day.
- Important environmental information is presented on this day in the school.
- Many schools also call parents for this day.
- Children and parents are told about importance of the environment.
Paragraph & Short essay on World Environment Day 2021
On June 5th each year, World Environment Day is observed to encourage global awareness about environmental issues such as global warming, pollution in the environment, marine pollution, etc.
The United Nations has brought in the day as one of their main programs to deal with these kinds of issues. More than 143 countries participate in World Environment Day. Every year, a new theme is assigned, which is adopted by various parties for celebrations and events.
At the Stockholm conference on the Human Environment in 1972, a discussion took place examining how human interaction interacts with the environment. Henceforth a Global Earth Day was established.
It was established in 1974 and the theme was ‘Only One Earth’. World Environment Day is a yearly event since 1974. The World Environment Day is celebrated in 1987 in a host country that becomes the center of events for that year.
World Environment Day 2019 was held in China with the theme “Beat Air Pollution”. Air pollution claims upwards of seven million lives annually as a result of environmental pollution.
World Environment Day advocates for preserving the environment by bringing together governments, non-profit organizations, individuals and communities, etc.
Every year, it is very important to promote the celebration of Earth Day, so that our planet would be able to be preserved in its purest forms.