Reprint Letter released by the Indian Institute of Chartered Accountants (ICAI). It can be used exclusively by members, CAs, and CA firms. If you have lost your ICAI Reprint Letters of Provisional Registration or other important documents like the Acknowledgment of Fees, you can use them to verify your eligibility for a CA course.
In addition, members also benefit from getting their relevant letters from the ICAI online. Instead of going through lengthy processes or having to rely on third parties to obtain documents, the ICAI made it easy to get letters online.
Examples include the letters Completion of Articled Service, Termination of Articled Service, Letter for Registration of New Final Course, etc.
How to Download the Reprint Letter ICAI
Follow the steps below to retrieve your documents.
Reprints from ICAI are available through its Reprint Portal: By clicking Here
The drop-down menu will allow you to choose the letter you need.
Put the registration number in the text box below.
Verify the text with the captcha, and then click submit.
ICAI Reprint Letter (CA Students)
CA students can download the following letters:
[su_list icon=”icon: arrow-circle-right” icon_color=”#2ae7d4″]
- Acknowledgment Letter for payment of fees (CPT)
- Article ship registration as an articled assistant and for CA Final Course New Scheme
- BOS – Registration for Old Final Course
- CA Firm leaving as Paid Assistant
- CA Foundation Registration letter
- Completion of Articled Service
- Confirmation of your Provisional Registration in Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Course –
- under Direct Entry Scheme.
- Conversion from Common Proficiency Test to Foundation Course
- Conversion from Final (Old) to Final Course
- IPCC Acknowledgement Letter for payment of fees.
- IPCC Registration for Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Course-under Direct Entry Scheme
- IPCC-ATC: Acknowledgement Letter for payment of fees (IPCC-ATC)
- ITTTR: Acknowledgement Letter for payment of fees
- Joining CA firm as a Paid Assistant
- Letter for Registration for New Final Course
- Letter of conversion from PCC/PE/IPCC to Intermediate Course
- Re-Registration of the service as an Article clerk
- Registration as an Articled Assistant Under the Direct Entry Scheme /Transition Scheme of Intermediate
- (Integrated Professional Competence) Course.
- Registration as articled assistant for Group 1 passed
- Registration for Articled Training Under Direct Entry Scheme for students already registered in Intermediate Course.
- Registration for Integrated Professional Competency Course
- Registration for Intermediate Course (CPT/ Foundation Route)
- Registration letter for Intermediate Course (DIRECT ENTRY)
- Renewal of registration in the Old Final Course
- Renewal of registration in PCC/ PE/ IPCC Course (DIRECT ENTRY)
- Termination of Article Assistant Service
- Termination of Articled Service
Letters Available for ICAI Members
Following letters are only accessible for members to download:
[su_list icon=”icon: arrow-right” icon_color=”#2ae7d4″]
- Acknowledgment Letter for Payment of Fees – New/ Existing Member
- Acknowledgment Letter for Payment of Fees (MFAD)
- Admission as a Fellow Member without Certificate of Practice (COP)
- CA Firm Leaving as a partner
- Enrollment in the Register of Members without Certificate of Practice (COP)
- Granted Certificate of Practice to Chartered Accountants
- Granted Certificate of Practice With Paid Assistance
- ICAI Member’s Certificate of Practice With Employment
- Member (COP): Admission as a Fellow Member
- Member: Acknowledgement Letter for Payment of Fees (FECMU)