Peacock is one the best, national, beautiful and most favorite pet birds. It is a friendly bird like parrot, peahen, pigeon etc. Read 10 lines or points, short note, essay and paragraph on peacock in English for students.
These best beautiful lines on Peacock with peacock essay and paragraphs are simple, easy and with short sentences. These are helpful for children and students, Ukg kids class 1 & 2 students.
Ten lines/Points on Peacock For Students
1. Peacock is one of the most beautiful birds on earth.
2. It looks beautiful when dances merrily in rain.
3. Indian green Peacock have an elaborate crest on their head.
4. It’s mesmerizing beauty is in blue and green color and spectacular feathers.
5. Peacock is mostly found in Asian countries.
6. Peacocks prefer living in the forest.
7. They do not build nests.
8. Their female peahen builds nest to lay eggs.
9. They usually rest on the ground, some also sleep on the trees.
10. Their average age is around 20 to 25 years.
Short Essay & Paragraph on Peacock For Students
Peacock is known for its attractive physical features. It love pleasant and rainy season. It is blue and green in color and has a long colorful and bright tail. Tail comprises of beautiful feathers. It has around 200 feathers.
The feathers are gold, blue, green and brown in color with oval shaped eye marking. It’s long neck is equally attractive. Peacocks are shy in nature and are scared of animals. Their voice can be heard during the morning and evening and more frequently during monsoon season.
They love the rains. They open their colorful plumes and dance during rain. They are the largest flying birds o in the earth. Peacock is national bird of India. It is one of the most regal animals.