The rainy season is a supreme blessing. It adds a lot of beauty to our environment. The following essays and paragraphs discuss the beauty of rainy season in short essays and paragraphs for Kg class Primary, 5,6,7,8,9,10th level students.
Rainy Season Essay | Essays on Rainy Season for Children & Students
The rain is a proven blessing. It adds beauty to our environment. Everything looks best and beautiful. The rainy season is a mood changer agent.
The following write up sums up the beauty and blessing of rain in short essays and paragraphs for children and students.
Essay on Rainy Season for Class 6
The rainy season is the beautiful and well-liked season. It comes after summer, also known as monsoon season.
It makes the environment pleasant and romantic. This season brings rain which cleans our environment from pollution.
In this season due to rain Rivers, Dams, pounds filled and level of river stream is also increases. which makes enough water for all resources.
This season is also called the season of fertility, in this season greenery comes back to the countryside and scenery enhances his beauty. It helps in the birth of new trees, new leaves, and branches in trees. Flowers comes out of trees, meadows become green and lush. that enhance beauty and appears a pleasant environment.
As black clouds with thunder come over the sky the day became dark and light blinks on lightning which presents a stunning look and as the rain starts it makes a good noise and brings quietism which is good for mental health.
After the rain, the environment becomes enjoyable and romantic. sometimes rainbow appears, children enjoy seeing it.
You can see everyone is happy, children are enjoying and playing. Night after rain, you will hear crocking of frogs and cluttering of cricket which breaks the silence of the night.
In India, we love to enjoy this season. People make plans to visit their featured local places and enjoy with their loved ones.
On another hand due to heavy rain, Flood may come which causes a lot of damage to the affected area’s economy and life.
A flood can affect and damage the crop, houses, and roads are damaged, traffic is disturbed. This season is amazing which cleans our environment and gives us a fresh environment. This is a great gift of God.
5 lines on Rainy season in English
- The rainy season is a pleasant monsoon season.
- The rainy season is the favorite of kids, adults and all people, animals, and plants.
- It enhances the beauty of the whole area with the pleasant environment.
- Rain helps farmers to increase their economy.
- The rainy season is also known as the wet season and rainfall.
10 line on Rainy Seasons in English
- Rainy Season starts in June and it lasts till September.
- Rainy Season cleans our environment from pollution.
- It makes the weather pleasant for us, plants and animals.
- Rainy season increases our water storage like Dams and ponds.
- This weather is very helpful for agriculture.
- In this weather due to heavy rain Flood may come which cause a lot of damage.
- Due to rain, the countryside looks beautiful with green grass and green trees.
- The season is the best season for the cultivation of fruits, vegetables, and some other crops.
- Rain gives crops another life, which increases the profit of the farmer.
- Rain season is a great gift of God.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The rainy season is also called wet season or monsoon in English. This is the time when rain occurs more than average.
As the rainy season comes after summer. It gives relief from the heat. and due to rain, the whole environment feels romantic. the rainbow appears which is liked by children. Due to the dancing of peacock and crocking of frogs. greenery returns to fields and trees. These things make this season favorite of all.
Due to their local climate, some places get more rain than others. When cloud rises and pressure builds on that area, rain happens.
The wet season, also known as the rainy season, is when the majority of a region’s average annual rainfall occurs. The season generally lasts at least a month.
Autumn Season: It is the season when leaves from the trees fall away. It lasts from September to December in the northern hemisphere. Rainy season: The rainy season is from June through October, when there is a lot of rain and thunderstorms. it occurs from June until October in the northern hemisphere.