Friendship is a relationship based upon trust, sincerity, love and mutual cooperation. A good true friend among many types of a friend is no less than a blessing. True friendship is trust, affection, integrity, sacrifice and an ability how to make true friends.
The below given are best selected long and short paragraphs on Friendship, history, meaning, value and importance of friendship with quotes, outline, and examples for children and students of Ukg kids, class 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10th level students.
Paragraph On Friendship; Meaning & Importance in Life
Friendship is the most durable and lasting relationship ever found in the world. Famous philosopher Euripides once said that “Friends show their love in times of trouble, not in happiness”. It means this is the only relationship that shower lover in the time of difficulty and need.
The presence of good friends makes life worth living and beautiful. This relationship purely based on trust and honesty. Friendship is a relation of love and cares with each other. Trustworthiness is the most important factor in friendship.
The Qualities of a True Friend
1. A true friend always offers a shoulder at the time of difficulty and trouble. He or she never let his or her friend face danger or to let something wrong happen to his or her friend.
2. A true friend sacrifices his or her life for a friend.
3. A true friend always listens to your problems and gives you good piece of advice and never speak ill of you and do not backbite behind you.
4. The sign of a true friend is that he or she never get envious of his or her friend’s accomplishments and achievements.
5. The one who keeps all your secrets and never share your secrets with other.
6. A good friend always remain loyal and never let his or her friend go down.
7. A true friend will always try to make you smile and lessen your worries and will try to make his friend happy. It means a true friend is a reward of God.
8. The one who is your inseparable companion of yours in the times of happiness and sorrow.
9. The one who never deserts you at the time of need. The one who stand by you through thick and thin.
Friendship is doing your best to make your friend happy. True friends always avoid conflicts and never doubt the loyalty of friend and never let his or her friend feel alone. They always protect each other and never intend to hurt feelings.
It is very hard and difficult to find a true friend, it takes time and patience to build this relationship of friendship and to achieve the trust. One soul mate is very necessary for life share thoughts, feelings and emotions. To have a true friend is the most precious possession of life.
A true friend loves you unconditionally, understands you and never judges you. Elbert Hubbard has rightly said that “ A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you”.
Difficult times are the best times to realize who are your true friends. It is said that “ A friend in need is a friend indeed”. A true friend will never let his friend alone at the time of difficulty.
The true friends are found rarely, one must be very careful to establish friendship with someone. Because some people deceive and betray and take on the wrong path. Always choose a friend who is honest and trustworthy. It is not necessary that one must have more friends.
Having one good, honest, trustworthy and loyal friend is far better than hundred friends who are useless, dishonest and bad. Never trust any one quickly, test the person before establishing lifelong partnership of friendship with someone.
Always make a friend who accepts just the way you are.Alice walker has said that “No person is your friend who demands your silence or denies your right to grow”.
A single true friend can be the world to you. Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born. If you find a true friend never lose that friend.