Mobile Phones are the important form of communication these days. The advantages of mobile phones can never be denied for anyone today including young, adults, students, business man, common people etc In nutshell mobile phone have a great importance, advantages and disadvantages for society.
Keeping this in view, following essays shed light on mobile phone, biography, history, importance negative and positive impacts for youth in our society.
Mobile Phone Essays | Essays on Mobile Phones Advantages & Disadvantages for Children & Students
Mobile phones have revolutionized our lives. They are the heart of current social and economic progress of world.
We have talked about the advantages & disadvantages of using smart phones/mobile phones for children and students in the following essays & paragraphs These essays, speeches and paragraphs are short and long, easy to read, in simple language and are equally useful for Ukg kids, Primary, Middle, High School & College level students.
Read online, share with school friends or download pdf best essays on mobile phones, history, biography, uses and abuses for students with heading, quotes and info graphs
Essay on Mobile Phone; Advantages & Disadvantages for Students
Mobile phone is a device of communication, it is one of the most easiest and fastest mode of communication. It is mainly used for voice communication but advancement in the field of communication has provided video calls through smart phones.
Recently a survey has revealed that there are more than 5 billion users of smart phones in the world. The first mobile phone was invented in 1973 by Motorola company. Later it evolved into technology and shapes and it is ever evolving. Now it has become more smaller, slimmer and useful than before.
Mobile phones possess several technical specifications like internet browsing, photography, video games, email, text messaging, multimedia messaging, video calling, video chatting, video streaming, voice communication, wireless communication like Bluetooth and infrared, large computing abilities, music player and location finder.
Advantages of Smart Phones/Mobiles
1. Students use smart phones to browse internet and to find material regarding their studies.
2. Using this technology students make contacts with their classmates and plan group study which help them a lot to cover their topics.
3. Smart phones help to browse internet for the collection of information. They search their study topics and use material to make notes to study effectively. It improve their knowledge.
4. Students send and receive documents and make their assignments using smart phones.
5. Through social media they share their views and thoughts about religion, culture and politics broaden their mental horizon.
6. Students use mobile phones for managing their time, they use alarms to remind them to do certain tasks.
7. Smart phones provide emergency services and help contact students with their parents when they are caught in any difficulty or meet any accident.
8. It is very beneficial in their studies, they use many learning applications to gain knowledge. They install books for reading.
9. Online intelligence tests help students to sharpen their wit and intellect.
10. Their learning process do not end, they learn even out of class, they find easy access to world’s biggest library internet to find material for their studies.
11. Mobile phones are a source of entertainment to students, in their leisure time they play online games and listen music to get entertained.
12. Mobile phones connect them with the world, they know the current issues of the world and remain up-to-date.
Disadvantages of Mobile Phones For Students
1. Smart phones are the wastage of time. Students kill their precious time using smart phones. Either they play games, watch movies and listen music which waste their precious time.
2. Excessive use mobile phones is harmful for health too. Students do not take proper rest, use mobiles in the late hours of night, they sleep less and become victims of stress and depression. Several ailments like poor eye sight, sleeplessness are found in students due to mobile phones.
3. New generation and the youngsters have become habitual of using smart phones while driving on busy roads, using ear plugs and listening to loud music sometimes results in accidents.
4. Students drain money uselessly at smart phones. Instead of using money at their education they spend large amount of money monthly to recharge loads and to make internet packages.
5. Students get involved in unwanted things through mobile phones which destroy their moral values.
6. Students have become addicted to watch porn videos which adversely affect their minds and their behavior. Porn videos make them react violently and they get involved in sexual activities.
7. Their plenty of time is consumed at mobile phones, their nights become sleepless and they feel fatigue which do not allow them to study well.
Mobile phones are a blessing in disguise, this device has tremendously benefited students and it has also caused havoc in the lives of students.